The following committees are appointed by the MAFA Executive, as required by the MAFA Constitution or as Executive subcommittees created for a particular purpose.
- Linda Pearse, Chair (2021-04-30)
- Karen Bamford (2020-06-30)
- Erin Steuter (2020-06-30)
- Susan Andrews (2021-06-30)
- Lisa Dawn Hamilton (2021-06-30)
Collective Bargaining Committee
- Leslie Kern (Chair, 2021-04-30)
- Jane Dryden, Chair, (2021-04-30)
- Sarah Fanning (2021-04-30)
- Toni Roberts (2021-04-30)
- Geoff Martin (2021-04-30)
- Nathaniel Johnston (2022-06-30)
- Christiana MacDougall (2022-06-30)
- Andrea Morash (2022-06-30)
Policies and Procedures Review Committee
Positions are available on this committee.
- Matt Litvak (ex officio)
- Linda Pearse (ex officio)
- Jane Dryden, Chair
This committee is staffed early in each calendar year.
The MAFA President or their designate acts as MAFA’s Representative on the Board of Directors, Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (FNBFA).