The following committees are appointed by the MAFA Executive, as required by the MAFA Constitution or as Executive subcommittees created for a particular purpose.
Negotiation Team, 2019
- Stephen Law, Chief Negotiator
- Fabrizio Antonelli
- Sarah Fanning
- Maritza Farina
- Lisa Dawn Hamilton
- Geoff Martin
- Loralea Michaelis, Chair (2020-04-30)
- Karen Bamford (2020-06-30)
- Susan Andrews (2021-06-30)
- Lisa Dawn Hamilton (2021-06-30)
Collective Bargaining Committee
- Toni Roberts (Chair, 2020-04-30)
- Robert Cupido (2020-04-30)
- Joshua Kurek (2020-04-30)
- Jerry Ropson (2020-04-30)
- Louise Wasylkiw (2020-04-30)
- Jeff Lilburn, Chair, (2020-04-30)
- Chris Forstall (2020-04-30)
- Lori Ann Roness (2020-04-30)
- Toni Roberts (2020-04-30)
- Dave Thomas (2020-04-30)
- Geoff Martin (2020-04-30)
- A position is still available on this committee.
Strike Action Committee
- Michael Fox, Chair
- Peter Brown
- Chris Down
- Diana Hamilton
- Leslie Kern
- Positions may still be available on this committee.
For a term to end upon the signing of new collective agreements for 2019-2022
- Nathaniel Johnston (2019-06-30)
- Leslie Kern (2019-06-30)
- Christiana MacDougall (2019-06-30)
Policies and Procedures Review Committee
Positions are available on this committee.
- Matt Litvak (ex officio)
- Loralea Michaelis (ex officio)
- Jeff Lilburn, Chair
This committee is staffed early in each calendar year.
The MAFA President or their designate acts as MAFA’s Representative on the Board of Directors, Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (FNBFA).