The following committees are appointed by the MAFA Executive, as required by the MAFA Constitution or as Executive subcommittees created for a particular purpose.
- Linda Pearse, Chair (2021-04-30)
- Barb Clayton (2022-06-30)
Collective Bargaining Committee
- Toni Roberts (Chair, 2022-04-30)
- Chris Forstall (2022-04-30)
- Diana Hamilton (2022-04-30)
- Cordula Quint (2022-04-30)
- Karen Bamford, Chair, (2022-04-30)
- Geordie Miller (2022-04-30)
- Toni Roberts (2022-04-30)
- Geoff Martin (2022-04-30)
- Nathaniel Johnston (2022-06-30)
- Christiana MacDougall (2022-06-30)
- Andrea Morash (2022-06-30)
Policies and Procedures Review Committee
- Erin Steuter (ex officio)
- Linda Pearse (ex officio)
- Karen Bamford, Chair
This committee is staffed early in each calendar year.
The MAFA President or their designate acts as MAFA’s Representative on the Board of Directors, Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations (FNBFA).