The following committees include representatives from MAFA and the Employer and, in some cases, representatives from other Mount Allison employee groups and unions. MAFA representatives on joint committees are appointed by the MAFA Executive.
Joint Liaison Committee
For the terms of reference of this committee, see Article 6 of the Full-time and Part-time Collective Agreements.
- Matt Betti (MAFA)
- Andrew Nurse (MAFA)
- Vicki St. Pierre (Employer)
- Geoff Martin, Recording Secretary
Joint Health and Safety Committee
MAFA’s representative on this committee is currently David Mawhinney (July 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023). Rachelle Pascoe Deslauriers on leave and will continue on the committee from January 1, 2023-January 31, 2025).
Benefit Plan Advisory Committee (MAFA members)
For more information about Mount Allison Benefits, see Mount Allison Benefits
- Brent White (MAFA) (June 30, 2019)
- Matt Litvak (MAFA) (June 30, 2020)
Pension Advisory Committee (MAFA members)
For more information about the defined-contribution pension plan and this committee, see Mount Allison Pension Plan for Faculty and Librarians
- Carol Pomare (MAFA) (2025-06-30)
- Toni Roberts (MAFA) (2025-06-30)
- Owen Griffiths (MAFA) (2026-06-30)
- Michael Cormier (MAFA) (2026-06-30)