We are pleased to report that the Administration has agreed to MAFA’s proposal to put the possibility of any labour action, including a strike vote or a lockout, on hold until January 6, 2014.
Keyword search (public site)
- MAFA public statement in support of the 2SLGBTQI community 2023-09-21
- Faculty Association makes annual holiday season donations 2022-12-21
- Joint Statement 2022-04-08
- MAFA advocates preservation and enhancement of Sackville Memorial Hospital 2022-01-17
- MAFA Ratifies Collective Agreement extension 2021-12-16
- MAFA Position on mandatory vaccination for university employees and students 2021-08-10