We are pleased to report that the Administration has agreed to MAFA’s proposal to put the possibility of any labour action, including a strike vote or a lockout, on hold until January 6, 2014.
Keyword search (public site)
- Joint Statement 2022-04-08
- MAFA advocates preservation and enhancement of Sackville Memorial Hospital 2022-01-17
- MAFA Ratifies Collective Agreement extension 2021-12-16
- MAFA Position on mandatory vaccination for university employees and students 2021-08-10
- MAFA issues solidarity statement in support of Mi’kmaw fishers 2020-10-26
- MAFA’s new collective agreements are now public 2020-05-14