The following committees include representatives from MAFA and the Employer and, in some cases, representatives from other Mount Allison employee groups and unions. MAFA representatives on joint committees are appointed by the MAFA Executive.
Joint Liaison Committee
For the terms of reference of this committee, see Article 6 of the Full-time and Part-time Collective Agreements.
- Katherine DeVere-Pettigrew (Employer)
- Leah Garnett (MAFA)
- David Fleming (MAFA)
- Jeff Ollerhead (Employer)
- Geoff Martin, Recording Secretary
Joint Health and Safety Committee
For more information about this committee, see Joint Health and Safety Committee
MAFA’s representative is Josh Kurek (2020-05-31) .
Benefit Plan Advisory Committee (MAFA members)
For more information about Mount Allison Benefits, see Mount Allison Benefits
- Brent White (MAFA) (June 30, 2019)
- Matt Litvak (MAFA) (June 30, 2020)
Pension Advisory Committee (MAFA members)
For more information about the defined-contribution pension plan and this committee, see Mount Allison Pension Plan for Faculty and Librarians
- Carol Pomare (MAFA) (2019-06-30)
- Margaret-Ellen Messinger (MAFA) (2019-06-30)
- Peter Brown (MAFA) (2020-06-30)
President’s Advisory Committee on Gender and Women’s Issues
MAFA is represented on this committee by Rima Azar (2020-06-30).